Speaker – Author – Yogi…
Architect of Life After Loss
Paula is a Nationally Recognized Speaker on Grief
Paula is nationally known as a speaker on grief. She speaks from her heart as only a bereaved parent can – with full transparency of what it’s like to lose a piece of your heart. Then with genuine compassion and kindness she elevates her audience into believing they too have the courage to embrace life and live again.
What do event organizers say about Paula’s speaking?
“Paula shares her spirit openly and resonates with her audience through her light-hearted yet deeply meaningful presentation style. She pulls you in, leaving you wanting more and brings a palpable realness to her work.”
~Jill Hallimi, Life Source Organ & Tissue Donation
What do people in the audience say?
“I went to one of her workshops where her message resonated so much with me that I was compelled to attend another one of her workshops. Paula gets it; she has lived through and is surviving grief after the loss of her son. Her thoughts, ideas and tips were great validators of what my wife and I were doing to navigate the grief associated with the loss of our son Jeff. Paula’s words made me feel okay with being sad but also okay with working hard to be happy again.” ~Greg J.
“Paula’s presentations on the tough subject of Grief and healing by learning to live with loss were surprisingly enlightening, uplifting and very encouraging. She is energetic and engaging as well as very knowledgeable on the subjects of grief and wellness training… and she speaks with “such style and grace!” I went into her workshops with no expectations and came out with so much enthusiasm and yes, even a positive outlook toward my grief journey. I very highly recommend Paula to anyone looking for an amazingly uplifting speaker!” ~Bobby M.
Her Signature Talks on Grief & Healing
The 5 Elements of Grief to Growth
The five elements became an Amazon best selling book after Paula reflected on the tools she used most in the first five years after losing her son.
“The 5 Elements of Grief to Growth” is an intimate retelling of her own grief journey that is punched up with empowered action steps that will become your audience’s guideposts for inspirational living after loss.
Paula shares a message about what it takes to truly live beyond the traditional stages of grief and lays out an easy to follow road map of what worked for her and how it will work for you as well.
This speech resonates well with any audience who has experienced a set back in life, desires empowerment to take the next step, or who will ever lose a loved one (which is all of us humans!).
Audiences will learn:
- What it means to ‘let-go’ and what to keep
- The empowered connections that propel us forward
- How to not lose relationships with loved ones when we’re stuck in our grief
- How we can re-wire our brains to see the good stuff that enriches our lives
- Where loving ourselves fits in to the healing process
*This is perfect for a keynote, motivational and/or inspirational message to your audience
Give Your Grief A Seat at the Table
As Paula says in her book – You are more than your grief, always have been, always will be.
This presentation works really well as a keynote but can also be structured to have a workshop format that is interactive and allow people to take action and do the work in real time.
In this presentation your audience will….
- Identify and personify their grief so they become familiar with how it’s manifesting in their life
- Recognize parts of themselves they may have forgotten about, but are essential elements of who they are and their healing journey
- Develop a positive, healthy and healing relationship with their grief that will encourage growth for years to come
- Create a deeper understanding of how grief is preventing them from living a beautiful life
Other Presentations & Activities Paula Offers
Paula’s background in wellness, yoga and mindfulness allow her to explore, connect and create a healing message in a variety of ways. She uses this background to offer wellness related activities such as yoga and meditation.
- Yoga for Grief: Healing Your Heart
- A gentle, all levels, class that encourages us to use our bodies to heal our hearts! This class is often coupled with the ‘Give your Grief a Seat at the Table’ presentation to create a beautiful and healing half-day workshop.
- Avoiding Secondary Losses to Quality of Life Through Self-Care
- With a master’s degree in exercise physiology Paula pulls together the science of what happens to our bodies under the stress of grief then presents it in a way that we can all relate to and understand the value and importance of the mind/body connection. *This is a great breakout session for professionals who deal with bereaved populations, but also does well when shared directly with the bereaved.
Curious where she spoke in 2016?
Click HERE to see her 2016 schedule!